The Sassafras Science SCIDAT Logbooks provide a place for your students to record what they are learning as they journey with the Sassafras twins through the novel.
Well laid out and easy to use! Was easy to use and is a great addition to book. Loved all the extra suggestions on books and crafts. (review by MM)
Each logbook includes open ended notebooking pages complete with images and spaces for your students to fill. You will find pages like:
- Overview sheets with maps;
- Subject specific pages with images and space for narrations;
- Glossary sheets with vocabulary cards;
- And space to record additional narrations, copywork, and dictation assignments.
The SCIDAT logbook partners with the activity guide which includes a buffet of options for you to use to create a full homeschool science curriculum.
Currently Available Titles
- The Official Sassafras SCIDAT Logbook: Zoology Edition
- The Official Sassafras SCIDAT Logbook: Anatomy Edition
- The Official Sassafras SCIDAT Logbook: Botany Edition
- The Official Sassafras SCIDAT Logbook: Earth Science Edition
The Sassafras Science SCIDAT Logbooks feature notebooking, which is a very effective method for recording what the students have learned. Here’s a sample of what notebooking looks like in our logbooks:
If you want to learn more about notebooking, be sure to check out the following posts: