In The Sassafras Science Adventures Volume Two Anatomy, the zip-lining science adventure continues for Blaine and Tracey Sassafras!
My son thoroughly enjoyed following along with this adventure. He was intrigued and locked on to the zip line escapade as he learned about the human body and it’s systems. Thanks for another great volume in the science adventures of Blaine & Tracey! (review by ajc)
- An ancient tomb in Ethiopia to learn about the skeletal system;
- A garbage landfill in Texas to study the digestive system;
- And a bistro in Italy to experience the five senses!
Blaine and Tracey meet a variety of local experts who help them along the way to learn about the different systems of the human body.
This adventure style living book incorporates facts about the human body seamlessly into an action-packed story-line.
- Read an excerpt of the novel or listen to the audio below!
Psst…Wondering how we handle reproduction? Read the part of the novel that covers it below!
Want to meet a few of the characters before you get reading?
Check out the following guest posts:
- The Science of Fingerprints with Doc Hibbel
- A Rumblin’ in the Tumblin’ with Burly Scav
- The Three Types of Muscle Cells in the Body with Dr. Olivia Apple
- Extracting DNA with Uncle Cecil
You can enjoy this volume on its own or you can add in the activity guide and logbook. These books will provide you with the tools you need to construct a full homeschool science curriculum!
Read the sample or watch President Lincoln’s anatomy review video below for more information.
Volume 2 Products