In The Sassafras Science Adventures Volume Four Earth Science, the zip-lining science blows forward for Blaine and Tracey Sassafras!
We had a blast on this leg! Blaine and I learned a ton about weather and the Earth, stuff we will never forget. We can’t wait to share this part of our journey with you!! – Tracey Sassafras
The twins, and your students, learn all about the our Earth as they zip around the globe. In the book, they visit locations like:
- The plains of Oklahoma to learn about wind patterns and tornadoes;
- The mountains in Patagonia to discover more about snow and frost;
- And the open ocean to learn about coral reefs and currents!
Blaine and Tracey meet a variety of local experts who help them along the way to learn about the different weather patterns and features found on the Earth.
This adventure style living book weaves information about earth science into an action-packed story-line that is sure to inspire your students!
- Read an excerpt from the volume 4 or listen to the audio!
Want to meet a few of the characters before you get reading?
Check out the following guest posts:
- How to make an indoor rainstorm by Carver Brighton
- The seasons with Hawk Talons
- Cloud collages with Uncle Cecil